Document Control & Admin Officer – Melbourne
New Century Resources is Australia’s leading, economic mine site rehabilitation company. We are using our metallurgical expertise and environmental management competency to restart operations at the Century Mine in North West Queensland, delivering a long term economic rehabilitation for the mine. At New Century Resources, we rely on the spirit of innovation, courage and ingenuity displayed by our people to achieve world class outcomes.
A rewarding opportunity now exists for a Document Control & Admin Officer to join our New Century Resources team based in Melbourne CBD.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Create and manage a Document Control System to meet the Company’s requirements
- Responsible for maintaining and managing corporate governance documentation, data room and files consisting of a range documents.
- Assisting with the improvement of document management processes to ensure efficient/streamlined processes
- Actively fulfilling document control workflow tasks
- Meet deadlines and deliver high quality documents in a timely manner
- Support the Finance & Contracts Manager on the planning & execution of a range of audits.
- Coordinate storage and archiving of all organisational records
- Plan, supervise and record document flow to and from all necessary parties
- Collects and stores files from various departments
- Work with ad hoc administration duties to ensure the efficient running of the document control system
- Assist accounts payable with inputting new suppliers and invoices into Pronto
- Assist payroll by entering all new employees into the system accurately
- Reconcile and input monthly company credit card statements into Pronto
- Provide administrative support to the Finance Manager and finance team.
Ideally, applicants will possess the following technical skills, knowledge and qualifications:
- Previous experience in a document management position.
- Practical experience in computerised control systems
- Ability to work autonomously
- Administration support experience gained within a Corporate environment including mining, would be desirable.
- Experience working with Pronto and/or similar
- Knowledge in and experience with ISO9000 quality system, especially with document management.
- Exposure to time management systems preferred.
- Knowledge of contractual requirements of document flows, document control protocols and electronic document management systems
A competitive remuneration package plus performance incentives will be offered to the successful candidate.
For more information on New Century Resources please refer to our website: www.newcenturyresources.com
We welcome your interest in joining our team! Please apply through the ‘Apply for this job’ link with your cover letter and CV.
New Century Resources encourages applications from Indigenous Persons.